You Now Have A Choice
- Protects and preserves your own tooth's structural integrity
- Ceramics are bio-compatible
- Only one appointment
- Perfect looks
- Perfect quality
- Perfect comfort
- Long lasting and durable
- Unquestionably the most cost effective restoration we have available today
Ceramic Reconstruction step by step
- The defective filling and decay is removed. A reflective powder layer prepares the tooth for imaging.
- An optical 3D image is acquired with a small camera, directly in your mouth.
- The restoration is created on the screen using the image data.
- Diamond coated instruments mill a ceramic block to reproduce the design.
- This is accomplished during a single appointment using Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacture (CAD/CAM).
- After polishing, the new restoration fits precisely.
- A unique light hardens the bonding material, uniting porcelain and tooth.
- Polishing or glazing ensures a pleasantly smooth and natural feel.
- The color and appearance make the special ceramic material blend with your tooth.
- Perfectly bonded porcelain ensures an extremely long life for your teeth.
- Maximum strength, great looks!